- As a Technical Product Manager you will take responsibility for building products that solve real challenges in business and commercial payments.
- You will work with the broader product team, customers, partners and across sales, operations and engineering teams to assess, design, specify and ship product that deliver great value and sustainable unit economics.
- As part of the product development process you will be responsible for a product and feature specification and actively take part in the Scrum to guide and prioritise delivery with the engineering team.
- You will champion the user’s perspective and optimize delivery to launch MVPs and rollout new features based on market demand.
You’ll be a great fit if
- You are excited about the prospect of taking ownership of complex payment product initiatives and setting out the best way to deliver their goals.
- You get a buzz from solving customer problems and optimizing their experience of products.
- You are comfortable with holding hypotheses loosely until they’ve been validated. You are not afraid to change tack based on data.
- You are excited about working with a high-performing engineering team, guiding, motivating and aligning the team with product objectives.
- You are conscientious, structured and organised, able to handle the competing long term demands of inputting into the product roadmap with short term goals of Sprint cycles.
We'll want you to show that
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in product, professional services or management consulting roles.
- Great track record in shipping impactful technology products ideally with an API component.
- You have deep experience of requirements assessment through product, business analysis or consulting roles.
- You have product experience in complex software development domains, preferably with high volume transaction components (e.g. accounting, payments, core banking, trading, insurance or similar).
- You have domain experience or can show real interest in payments or financial services technology.
- You have unassailable integrity, work ethic, humility and team spirit.
- You are a great person to have on the team!
We’ll need you to demonstrate world-class experience in
- Strong data driven analytical skills.
- Eliciting, assessing and prioritising requirements.
- Creating product specifications and setting out ROI and market goals.
- Influencing and collaborating with technology, operation, product marketing and sales teams to build, ship, industrialise and effectively market new product / product packages.
- Clear written and verbal communication while tailoring your approach to your audience.
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and for an initial discussion call Richard on 01604 241790
Date posted: 01/08/2018