Our client A Deloitte Fast 50 fintech, are backed by some impressive investors who bought you some major brands within the finance space including WorldPay and TransferWise. Our client enables retailers, lenders and payment partners to connect, control and configure their own retail finance solution. The company’s platform is already used by over 1,000 clients including 5 of the 20 largest retail banks in Europe. Their vision is to build the world’s largest Retail Finance platform and they would like to invite you along on this journey.
The companies white-labelled technology is used by global financial institutions and leading retail banks, and is rolled out to their merchant base as their POS solution. Their success and profitability is closely aligned with their customers’ ability to do this successfully.
About the Role
As an Account Director reporting to the VP of Client Success, you'll be responsible for owning, delivering, and coordinating post-sale account and success activities (e.g., on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, training, commercial support, etc.) and outcomes (driving transaction volumes & MRR growth).
- This role will require a strong mix of strategic, tactical, and operational skills to lead client thinking and drive platform adoption and revenue growth. You'll be adept at managing relationships, influencing client strategy, executing programs, setting goals and metrics, tracking and ensuring progress
- Set the strategy and success roadmap for new Lender partners, managing them successfully through to optimal deployment and use of the platform and services
- Develop the account and success processes that drive broadening and deepening relationships, ensuring that the company is delivering a high level of satisfaction
- Organise and deliver major business reviews at least quarterly, and annual executive strategy sessions that unlock major development opportunities
- Work closely with the wider merchant sales and client success team to ensure the company are driving value across all relationships
- Identify and solve barriers and pain points, working with senior client stakeholders and internal teams to drive solutions
- Manage and coordinate all customer success tactical activities such as content production, customer analysis, training, commercial support
- Develop and provide listening points, with aligned analytics in the customer journey (e.g., volumes, satisfaction, etc.), to drive insights and solutions
- Initially a sole contributor role, there is potential for account growth that will require future team leadership
- You've proven success (5+ years) in an Enterprise Account and/or Client Success role
- Must have proven experience in at least one of (ideally both):
- Selling SaaS solutions/environments
- Engaging with Banks and FI's or Enterprise Merchants
- Can manage and maximise complex customer relationships
- You're a skilled networker with the ability to influence key decision makers
- You're analytical; but can translate strategy into tangible actions and activities