The CX & Transformation Team are pivotal to making sure the Business Transformation Programme is delivered to plan, budget, quality and strategic vision. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to be part of an award winning team and help shape that future growth of the business.
Based in Northampton, there may be a need to travel to other UK sites/locations
- Leading a team of up to 5 Business Analysts, managing resource allocation and workload of your team.
- Management of the Business as Usual (BAU) Change Board, driving through non-project change requests from initial high level impact analysis through to implementation into the business.
- Engaging Senior Stakeholders within the business to ensure the Business Analysis Team is working effectively in delivering the businesses 3 year plan
- Champion a change culture within the business and professionally represent the Business Change function
- The role will require the BAM to take on the delivery of some CR/Project changes, which will require them to be able to:-
- Pro-actively drive the definition of change, taking ownership / accountability for ensuring that end to end scope and impacts of change are understood by all affected parties.
- Shaping, prioritisation and definition of the business requirements to provide best fit with system(s) functionality, delivery capability and overall strategic and organisational fit
- Planning/Facilitation/delivery of workshops from initial problem statements, requirements and data gathering through to implementation planning and delivery support
- Partner with business groups to design and refine business processes to improve quality and efficiency
- Elicit functional and non-functional requirements for change from business groups and track these through the development lifecycle to benefits realisation
- Assess and communicate the impact of change on customers, employees, suppliers, processes, systems and data
- Empathise with the customer journey and drive continual improvement to touch points and experience
- Support and adhere to the governance process underpinning the Business Change team’s project delivery lifecycle
- Risk identification, documentation and impact assessment, including action mitigation
- Reviewing and sign off on implementation plans where appropriate, and test approach, criteria and results to ensure traceability to business requirements and business benefits.
- Identify potential improvements as part of a wider Business Analysis Competency
- Providing an interface between the business areas and IT project/development team throughout the life cycle
- 10+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, with 5 years as a Senior BA
- Team leadership role, with strong coaching and team development focus
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
- Experience of full project life cycle across a range of projects and of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
- Demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management both internally at all levels, with third parties and build productive relationships with functions and third parties outside of the project team
- An extensive repertoire of requirements elicitation and documentation techniques and methods, such as Use Case and User Story Definitions
- Acute awareness of and ability to draw upon best practice Business Analysis techniques that fit a wide variety of business scenarios
- Excellent knowledge of process modelling techniques such as BPMN
- Extensive knowledge of Requirements Management methods and Requirement Type Differentiation
- Active knowledge of Benefits Realisation Management methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Business Analysis standards and the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
- Hold a recognised BA qualification (e.g. ISEB BA Diploma)
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban etc.)
- Six Sigma methodology would be desirable but not essential
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and for an initial discussion call Richard on 01604 24190