As the world's leader in digital payments technology, our client’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, our client is applying their brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Reporting to the Head of Go to Market, Global Data Products, you will be an integral part of our client’s Data Products team in London, helping bridge client needs with relevant data APIs. You will be the subject matter expert and solutions specialist who will work closely with clients starting early in the life cycle all the way through implementation.
- As the business development lead for data APIs you will work closely with account execs to closely manage the pipeline and drive the sales cycle.
- You will have relevant technical and solution expertise along with client sales experience to drive adoption of various data APIs.
- You will collaborate across regional product marketing, operations, sales and global product teams to build relevant sales materials, tools and provide feedback to the teams to build out a robust product roadmap.
- You will manage a robust sales pipeline and actively drive clients through the stages and to closure.
- You are comfortable, adept in client conversations, and are proactive in driving activity and engagement.
- You are highly motivated and driven by sales quotas and targets, and has shown to be a top performer consistently.
- High level of API or technical sales experience
- Highly technical and able to talk to developers and handle implementation and integration question prior to implementation
- Experience working with clients to build solutions to technical problems using APIs, and able to articulate this through the lens of end customer benefit
- Comfortable selling and managing a pipeline
- Prior experience working with sales targets and has consistently delivered above target
- Experience working with financial institutions
- Good technical and analytics skills
- Deep knowledge and experience on data products and solutions
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, and experience working matrixed organizations
- Creative, analytical problem solver
- Self-starter with ability to build and manage programs from scratch
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt and move quickly to accomplish goals
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org