Our client a Deloitte Fast 50 fintech, are backed by some impressive investors who bought you some major brands within the finance space including WorldPay and TransferWise. Our client enables retailers, lenders and payment partners to connect, control and configure their own retail finance solution.
The company’s platform is already used by over 1,000 clients including 5 of the 20 largest retail banks in Europe. Their vision is to build the world’s largest Retail Finance platform and they would like to invite you along on this journey.
The companies white-labelled technology is used by global financial institutions and leading retail banks, and is rolled out to their merchant base as their POS solution. Their success and profitability is closely aligned with their customers’ ability to do this successfully.
About the Role
You'll lead the sales effort to accelerate and scale the business focused on Enterprise merchants in the UK and Europe. You'll work hand-in-hand with the CRO to devise and execute our merchant strategy. You will be responsible for operating across the full sales-cycle identifying, contacting, pitching and winning new business in the region with enterprise retailers. As you succeed, you'll scale a team behind you and play a lead role in driving and determining long-term client success with support from functional leaders and central teams.
- Develop, manage, and execute the sales strategy for enterprise sales in your territory
- Identify, pursue, and close scale opportunities for the company, with responsibility for the full sales cycle, managing prospects from discovery to close
- Build and demonstrate a detailed market knowledge, operating as a thought-leader and trusted advisor internally and externally
- Lead on client engagements, including the coordination of client teams and activities
- Conduct regular pipeline reviews to provide forecasting visibility and identifying areas for improvement
- Ensure all work processes and flows are followed as established by the Executive Team
- Participate in strategic planning
- Work closely with Marketing and the SDR teams to build effective sales campaigns and sales resources
- Set the standards and culture for the sales team
- Proven success (8+ years) selling complex software or technology solutions to Enterprise
- Working knowledge of payments or adjacent financial service solutions
- A detailed and rigorous approach to sales processes
- A team player - will always put the team/company ahead of your own needs
- A startup mindset; highly resilient, flexible, and able to work independently
- Passion, drive, and desire to be part of building a company and its culture
- Awesome colleagues
- Amazing company events
- Uncapped Commission
- Unlimited Leave
- Share scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare
Contact David Earles to discuss your application email@example.com