They are a small company with global reach. Working face-to-face with colleagues and collaborate across disciplines. Their clients, partners and operations are all over the world. Our client is a busy, exciting, and demanding place to work, but it’s the people that make the company. The mix of cultures, viewpoints, and experiences are vital for a global company like theirs and every person’s contribution is valued. If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting, innovative and international working environment, they are the ideal company for you.
You will be a “hunter” and lead the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting, opportunity development, onboarding, to closure. The ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving targets from identified accounts within the EMEA market and most importantly, execute the job in a manner consistent with the company’s values – to always be service oriented, team-oriented, and always do right by their customers.
- Have revenue responsibility for the EMEA region, including hitting target quota annually
- Synthesize market feedback for product, marketing, operations, and other HQ teams
- Identify, develop, pursue, negotiations, and close business opportunities.
- Interface with a diverse set of functions (Payments, Growth, Risk & Fraud) within target organizations, including C-Level executives
- Build a robust pipeline of prospects, and achieve targets by working closely with the global business development and operations team
- Prior responsibility of closing new accounts
- Proven work experience in selling Identity, Payments, and/or Fraud and Risk management across e-commerce, digital media or financial services industries
- Expert knowledge and experience of Identity & Fraud industry trends and practices preferred
- Ability to build and implement strategic partnerships and enablement plans
- Proven ability to win new business and exceed targets
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Confidence working in a startup environment
- Capable of being self-directed and independent
- Evangelize company vision through product demonstrations, and representation at market events and trade shows
- Travel – as necessary
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard on 01604 241790