Salary: £50,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Location: Home based
Our client operates in the FinTech space with a focus on electronic payments. They have achieved success by developing the core technologies, capabilities, regulatory authorisations and scheme memberships that enable them to offer their intermediaries and customers a range of innovative payment solutions at a transparent and fair cost.
Our client, along with other companies operating within the FinTech sector, has all of the advantages of limited bureaucracy, a fast-paced working environment, the freedom to experiment with products, while also dealing adeptly with the weightier subject matter inherent in finance such as compliance and security.
- Leverage new and existing relationships across different industry sectors such as Education, Government, Insurance, Lending, E-commerce, Retail and Financial Services.
- Deliver BACS and Direct debit solutions to UK customers.
- Manage responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s and RFI’s.
- Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities and strategic relationships.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Create and execute your own account plans with Accurate forecasting of opportunities on a monthly/quarterly basis – including the accurate determination of when the sale will land and the associated likelihood of success.
- Drive revenue from list of targeted accounts.
- Actively engage prospects and all inbound prospects driven by marketing activity.
- Maximising customer potential through understanding their business and analysing their commercial strategies.
- Attend and represent the company at business events and exhibitions.
- Keep apprised of changing market conditions, competitive landscape and new technologies.
- Working to core principles and guidelines; Develop and present professional sales presentations and proposals relevant to each opportunity.
- Maintain CRM records, aggressively close deals and finalise contracts, meet/exceed sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Manage the post sales customer experience, actively introducing customer services and relationship management.
- Proven experience in selling payment services including BACS and direct debit solutions.
- Ideally already known within the industry, with an excellent reputation you will be well placed to focus on both large and medium enterprise merchants and their supporting platforms.
- History of presenting to and negotiating with key decision makers.
- Proven ability to understand the business requirements of integration to a new payment’s platform.
- Extremely self-motivated and results driven with great attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of common business software and CRM.
- Ability illustrate a proven track record of success.
- Ability to understand payment regulations and scheme rules.
- Experience with legal agreements and redlining process during negotiations.
The following attributes are not essential but would be a bonus:
- Ability to understand technical concepts such as API integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advanced degree in business or related field.
The role will involve some travel approximately 30-50% of the time in the UK and Europe.
How to Apply