- Identify new and develop existing vendor programs in the Netherlands and Europe in which the company can add value by providing innovative financial solutions to vendors and their customer base.
- Manage the delivery of the financial solutions including initial transaction structuring, customer pricing, negotiation of customer documentation and pay out process while taking into account their individual needs and keeping the best interests of all parties
- Identify new markets sectors that the company can enter into, and develop the products to meet the needs of these customers including pricing and structure of the program
- Write and deliver proposals and presentations to prospective customers and the company management teams, outlining details of the proposition and be able to confidently answer any questions
- To liaise with banking partners and vendors and Group companies across Europe to ensure the continuous development and improvement of existing programs.
- To visit new prospects with a view to introducing the company as a partner or provider and build relationships for future business
- Experience of working in a corporate sales environment within the asset finance industry in Netherlands
- Able to demonstrate experience and track record of dealing with vendors and customers on a long term relationship basis.
- Knowledge of construction and materials handling sectors in both the Netherlands and European markets would be an advantage.
- Understanding of vendor finance programs and 3rd party risk sharing structures is essential for this role
- Have demonstrable commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal skills, this is essential when communicating to customers and when writing proposals and presentations
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of German and/or French would be an advantage
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and for an initial discussion call David on 01604 701577
Date posted: 14/06/2018