One of Britain’s leading mobile banks is on a mission to disrupt the traditional banking industry. They have built an app with smart money management tools to help customers live a healthier financial life. Whilst offering ground breaking B2B banking and payments services.
Since their launch, they have opened more than 460,000 accounts; Won numerous banking awards and have expanded rapidly to not employ more than 340 people just in the London office alone.
They are a fully licensed UK bank, with the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company and are obsessed with providing their customers with the best banking app and money management experience around.
Everyone gets the chance to own interesting things from day one, and it is said that one of the best things about working there is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
Being part of the Payment Operations team and being responsible for the management of Card Operations.
- Manage day to day oversight and management of all card processes, including: transaction rejects, merchant queries, invoices, scheme reporting, and card settlement.
- Provide SME card support.
- Assist with ensuring that appropriate payment policies and procedures are updated on a periodic basis and reflect regulatory changes.
- Show ownership and accountability for offering solutions that help and benefit our customers.
- Actively seek to improve processes and workflows.
- Support incident management.
- Must have experience in a back office banking environment.
- Must have detailed knowledge of MasterCard.
- Knowledge of payments guidelines, scheme rules and regulatory framework.