You’ll sit within the Business Operations Support Services function; The BOSS Team! You'll be responsible for helping us build brilliant, strategic, service focused relationships with their Publishing clients.
Implementation Management is a client-focused approach to implementing technical systems, software, hardware and solutions. It is performed through people, process and information technology by focusing on the client, product or service requirements.
The job holder will have IT Project Management experience and a background in Loyalty. They will also have an extensive ‘business implementation’ skill set and the ability to respond and adapt to a fast-paced working environment
They will be part of the wider Business Operations Support Services Team, ensuring all implementations adhere to agreed timelines and budget.
- Oversee and support multiple implementation projects.
- Develop project plans and ensure that implementations are completed on-time within budget and meet client expectations.
- Understanding the product needs of ALL internal and external stakeholders
- Agreeing the implementation project objectives with internal and external stakeholders
- Chairing meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Document and manage the ownership of all project risks
- Dependencies, issues and actions management
- Manage subordinate staff in the day to day performance of their roles when required to deliver agreed tasks within any implementation project.
- Maintain full authority for personnel actions as part of any Implementation.
- Some involvement in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
- Act as a general support to other members of the BOSS team to help knowledge share across the team.
- Product training and documentation – support the provision of training for both internal and client teams as appropriate.
The job holder will be an intelligent, motivated and tenacious person who can work in a varied and challenging environment and assist in all aspects of the day to day running of multiple implementation projects.
In addition, the job holder will be flexible, proactive, have the ability to work under pressure - sometimes towards tight deadlines, must be able to multi-task, have the ability to work on own initiative, follow things through to completion and must be prepared to "get stuck in".
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a Client Implementation role
- Ability to independently lead delivery commitments
- Experience of Agile SDLC methodologies and processes
- Experienced in stakeholder management to senior executive level
- A team-oriented, personable and out-going attitude and the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
- Experience in a number of project management methodologies including waterfall and agile. Scrum Master experience desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills, including very strong process skills and detail-orientation
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with a professional telephone manner
- An abundance of initiative, confidence, and ability to deal with unexpected situations or last-minute changes in a dynamic organisation
- A “can-do” attitude able to help the organisation expand in the coming years
- Very good IT literacy in Microsoft Office programmes, and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Totally trustworthy, reliable and honest
- Performed roles in Project Management, Business Analysis and Product Development
- Educated to Degree level 2:1 or above
- Experience in a Platform business that has scaled to meet the demands of exponentially increasing buyers and sellers is strongly preferable
- Understanding of the loyalty industry is a bonus
- Able to bring a toolkit of techniques/methodologies learned and tested over time
- Appreciation/knowledge of the Product Management discipline
- Experience in business planning/forecasting
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com and for an initial discussion call Richard on 01604 241790