- To build strong relationships with hiring managers and HR professionals within key client companies, working collaboratively and sometimes in an advisory role
- You will be expected to become aligned as a trusted advisor to our clients, identifying recruitment needs and recommending appropriate strategies.
- Understanding the individual business needs of your client accounts and supporting them throughout the recruitment process.
- Understanding TPN’s Recruitment strategies in order to expand revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Work closely with colleagues in the wider resourcing team to make sure we give a personal and professional service to all of our clients.
- To research online and press sources to gain in-depth industry knowledge of the payments sector
- To represent TPN to clients and candidates in a highly professional and ethical manner
- Proven track record of being a self-starter, proactive, and taking initiative.
- Outstanding sales and marketing skills with proven track record with commercial clients.
- In this role you will be managing some of our largest global clients, so you will need to be confident and credible to effectively manage these relationships
- Confident negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Likely to prefer working intelligently on more specialized assignments rather than with a numbers-driven, high volume workload
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken and a professional personal appearance)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills
- Proven ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure, handling several ongoing assignments
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Interested in the payments and cards industry and with the drive and motivation to gain in-depth knowledge
- Be eligible to work in the UK
How to apply
Email your CV to our Commercial Director at David.Earles@tpn.co.uk and for an initial discussion call David on 01604 701577