Our client is a global leader in payments processing technology and solutions for a wide range of merchants. They operate in over 30 different countries, have a global turnover of over $4bn and in the last four years have seen their share price rise by over five times!
You will own the relationship with some of the top businesses that depend on our client’s products to accept payments online, in-store and through omni-channel environments.
This is the core of our client’s business and it is your job to be a subject matter expert in e-comm and acquiring. You will also use what you learn from them to influence the products they build next. In short, you will own a key part of their business…and get to work with some cool organisations.
- They love to empower people; you will directly manage several large key enterprise clients and be accountable for the retention and growth of their business.
- You will be driving new innovative e-comm solutions along with traditional acquiring solutions within the UK market
- You will be leading commercial negotiations and customer metrics
- They are obsessed with providing an excellent service to their customers; on-going relationship building and management of Enterprise clients; providing support through calls, meetings and reports will be key to your role.
- They are all about engaging with people; you will attend conferences and trade shows and liaise with staff of Enterprise clients and prospects on all levels.
- This is a commercial role, and they expect you to increase revenue through relevant up- and cross-selling, referral fees, increases in volumes, and so on.
- Their culture is delivery oriented; creating, developing, and owning Account Plans for each Enterprise customer under management to ensure all customers can benefit from the companies latest technology suite will be central to your role.
- They love to tackle big problems; you will provide client consultancy to optimise the client’s processing behaviour and support making their job easier through their reporting and reconciliation tools.
- They go the extra mile for their clients; that means that you will provide an out-of-hours escalation point for emergency issues impacting on client’s ability to transact.
- They are a collaborative lot; you will work across teams to coordinate customer product development requests (CEs), ensuring appropriate prioritisation to maximise customer satisfaction.
- You will organise client events and ensure attendance of key stakeholders
- They work in a fast-moving environment, so expect to pitch in with other responsibilities from time to time also
- Developing expertise in the payments industry and in key client verticals.
- Intimate knowledge of e-comm platforms, positioning, target consumers and suitability.
- Industry Standards and Scheme rules.
- Have experience in a service management role.
- Software as a Service Delivery background.
- Practical experience of Leading E Commerce platforms
- Conversant in Internet Architecture and APIs
- Payment standards and Protocols
- Data Analytics on Payments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to build multi-layered relationships with key enterprise client contacts.
- Ability to successfully interface with external and internal customers, maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
- Sound commercial judgement on how to evaluate opportunities
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently as required.
- Highly organised and thorough in preparation and delivery of services to clients.
- Work effectively under pressure in a team environment.
- Handling complex RFP responses via multi-disciplinary teams
- A focused / specialist level of knowledge around the trends and the key financial metrics that often predict and measure business success.