- Complete the required volume of coaching and development sessions based on the results of quality assurance (“QA”) monitoring activity.
- Ensure that all coaching and development sessions are appropriately documented and recorded.
- Ensure that Team Managers are updated with coaching that has been undertaken
- Responsible for ensuring that all required coaching and development activities are completed in accordance with internal requirements.
- Responsible for identifying trends and red flag areas which require additional focus as part of coaching and development plans.
- Providing recommendations for learning and development requirements.
- Responsible for achieving all personal KPI’s and objectives so that business goals are achieved.
- Previous experience in a Coaching role
- Previous experience in an FCA regulated environment
- Experience of embedding TCF outcomes through coaching & improvements
- The ability to manage a varied caseload
- The ability to manage internal stakeholder expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A thorough knowledge of key system software including MS Excel and Word
- Effective listening & questioning skills
- Knowledge of learning styles and the ability to identify and match them to appropriate delivery techniques
- Proven track record in applying a variety of Coaching Methods
- Excellent facilitation skills to conduct group coaching sessions.
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and for an initial discussion call David on 01604 766851
Date posted: 13/06/2018