As the world's leader in digital payments technology, our client’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Their advanced global processing network, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, our client is applying their brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
The individual filling this leadership role will be a seasoned integration lead with prior people management experience, with expert technical and project management skills, and with prior experience implementing software and payment solutions from a technical perspective with large enterprise clients.
This role will operate across capabilities, platforms and market segments with a focus on being an integration subject matter expert on the digital products within the role’s remit.
- Lead the EU Digital Integration team for various digital capabilities to create new digital experiences for clients (mobile payments devices & wearables, e-comm, digital banking, etc).
- Oversee, manage, execute, and report on all aspects of integrations for issuers, merchants, and partners.
- Acts as primary integration contact for the client, manage end-to end integration projects
- Provide sales engineering support to the sales team, including help with product demos, solution designs, functional and technical requirements and technical issues.
- Promote new ideas and new ways of executing projects and internal infrastructure enhancements.
- Manage communication of progress internally and externally and escalate issues as necessary. Remove roadblocks and keep processes running smoothly.
- Provide ongoing coaching to Integration professionals of various levels and experience.
- Maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure the successful execution of Digital Solutions integration activities and represent the voice of the customer with internal stakeholder
- Some travel required
- Excellent facilitator and moderator, good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Experience in managing teams in an agile environment
- Strong understaning of the payments eco system
- Self-starter, must work independently with a commitment to detail
- Proven ability to evangelize a vision.
- Proven experience working with REST APIs in various technology environments and managing e-commerce payments projects.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Significant experience demonstrating increasing roles and responsibilities throughout career
- Experience in SCRUM, Agile methodology, SDLC, Salesforce, and payments are all pluses.
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, CSM, etc) a plus