- Initiate activities to identify, review and evaluate client needs and requirements against the company’s capabilities and value proposition focusing on payments, deposits, online banking, global integration, corporate cards, and merchant services.
- Delivering a full range of treasury management and payments products to rapidly growing clients within our UK and EMEA market.
- Works closely with Relationship Managers and related product groups to determine needs and to insure continuous product penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Achieve new cash management sales targets and grow relationships within the existing portfolio. Develop and maintain close working relationships with clients through regular visits, telephone contact and appropriate hospitality.
- Gather and share market intelligence regarding competitive providers and conduct strategic client and market planning.
- Help provide training to UK branch staff on market and industry initiatives and a comprehensive coverage of the company’s UK global treasury and payments offering.
- Maintain accurate reporting systems, provide commentary and regular updates to Senior Management on progress towards objectives.
- Contribute to strategy development, product design and delivery, pricing, sales processes, customer literature and correspondence, financial promotions and administration related to the Global Treasury Sales Assess operational risks and adhere to internal controls and compliance procedures.
- Extensive experience gained in the provision of domestic and global cash management solutions with the ability to discuss and offer strategic solution advice.
- Knowledge of UK, US and Global payments and services.
- Highly developed relationship skills and a strong client focus.
- Industry knowledge & understanding of market dynamics on a global, regional and local basis.
- Ability to network both internally and externally to enable the delivery of creative solutions to client’s needs.
- Strong commercial awareness, business development and negotiation skills.
- A multicultural empathy will be desirable as many customers will operate across both the Global marketplace at both parental and subsidiary level.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- An interest in the technology sector and the venture capital / private equity industries.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and for an initial discussion call David on 01604 701577
Date posted: 28/03/2018