Our client operates in the FinTech space with a focus on electronic payments. They have achieved success by developing the core technologies, capabilities, regulatory authorisations and scheme memberships that enable them to offer their intermediaries and customers a range of innovative payment solutions at a transparent and fair cost.
Our client, along with other companies operating within the FinTech sector, has all of the advantages of limited bureaucracy, a fast-paced working environment, the freedom to experiment with products, while also dealing adeptly with the weightier subject matter inherent in finance such as compliance and security.
The Head of Channel Development will build and define the company’s go to market strategy, with a primary focus on generating new partner revenue through partner sales and partner management.
- Deliver against the overall company strategy and demonstrate the company’s core values at all times.
- You will define and grow a partnership program as well as a channel-based partnership team
- Ensure that the channel sales team deliver against targets.
- Designing, implementing and fine-tuning channel programs which will help accelerate company revenue growth in the UK and beyond
- Ownership of revenue for the indirect channel management and sales team
- Executing new partnerships with industry-leading MSPs, Resellers and Solution Providers
- You will collaborate with marketing to drive programs and events through the channel
- Attend and participate in external sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows
- Attainment of GP, revenue, turnover and merchant number goals and deliver long term scalable growth
- Travel approximately 25% of time
- Ensure that the team utilises the company’s CRM tool to ensure accurate planning and forecasting.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure that the company’s solutions are best in class and deliver value for its merchants.
- You will have significant experience building successful Channel partnerships in a reputable payments company; track record of exceeding ambitious revenue goals in previous positions
- Will be experienced in the payments industry having had success in merchant acquiring, gateway processing & issuing.
- At least 3 years of management experience; with considerable leadership, mentoring, coaching and staff development skills
- First-hand experience with SaaS indirect sales models
- You will be ambitious and creative, with the capability to lead both directly and by influence
- Proven experience in building partner relationships at both executive and operational levels
- You will have an ability to effectively and consistently engage cross functional teams
- Skilled at organisation and prioritisation
- You are a data-driven decision-maker with well-developed business and financial management skills
- Significant experience with strategic planning and strategy execution
- Expertise in contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Experience with structuring sales goals and revenue expectations
- Extraordinary interpersonal, organisational, and verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about the company, and the role of Channel partnerships in realising our vision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org