Our client’s mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels their brand and their global team – they are proud that they are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, they understand that you are much more than your day job. They encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or their wellness programs, our client respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, they offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, they can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates their uniqueness.
If you think you could support as an Interchange Data Analyst they want to hear from you.
The Interchange Data Analyst role is a key member of the Payment Economics team, responsible for interchange and inter-client fees business development, operational management and compliance across Europe.
As a data analyst, you will work with colleagues to extract, analyse and perform various data analyses and modelling tasks which will be beneficial to their teams and various stakeholders
- Work with the Regulatory Reporting & Compliance Senior Manager to execute on analytics plans and deliverables
- Support the development and implementation of BI / reporting and modelling solutions related to interchange data
- Proficiently execute simple to complex data manipulation and modelling tasks (mostly Excel based) supporting the development and compliance functions
- Perform quality assurance on data and deliverables
- Support the production and provision of MI to internal and external stakeholders
- Support the management of interchange / inter-client fee data and MI, in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Support re-balances/retrospective manual adjustments for relevant fees
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent experience
- Advanced Excel skills required – can demonstrate efficient use of VBA, application of mathematical concepts and programming to improve efficiency of modelling and reporting
- Strong SQL skills for data processing and knowledge of R is essential. Familiarity with business intelligence tools like Tableau, Power BI and MicroStrategy is an advantage
- Analytics experience in applying statistical solutions to solving business problems is desirable
- Hands on experience / comfort in processing extremely large data sets.
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible style, with the ability to tailor data driven results to various audience levels
- Able to work unsupervised and efficiently whilst designing, implementing and documenting own processes to ensure high quality work
- Detailed oriented, expected to ensure highest level of quality / rigor in reports & data analysis
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity and strive to continually learn
- Understanding of Payments and Banking Industry is an advantage but not required
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org