To provide and deliver a market leading customer and sales support service to both internal and external customers including suppliers, end users and third parties. To support your customers and the EVS Sales team, and to contribute to an excellent working environment by constantly demonstrating the behaviours defined within our Harmony, Sincerity & Pioneering Spirit values.
Handle all in-life queries whilst focusing on quality and exceeding the expectations of our customers and to act as primary point of contact for all transactional queries relating to Customer Support and Collections. Develop into being an expert in given region and/or for given product and proving cover for other team members.
It is expected that in discharging the accountabilities described below the post holder will consult with and gain the support of the key stakeholders, in particular:
- Field Based Sales Managers and Account Managers
- Head of Operations
- Managing Director of Business Development
In carrying out the responsibilities of the role, the post holder will work with (or have significant contact with):
- Field Based Sales Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Managing Director for Business Development
- Operations team
- Credit team
- External Customers
- External Suppliers
Key Performance Objectives and Deliverables
- Providing sales support to EVS Sales Managers including support of relationships ultimately managed by field based Account Managers.
- To account manage assigned vendor relationships proactively by telephone, and to assist in developing incremental business opportunities in line with agreed business strike zones and credit policies.
- Attend external customer face to face meetings when as and required.
- Promote and train vendors on services and benefits of the company to maximize our business share.
- Help to increase conversion rates for all accounts
- Assistance in the production of quotations, credit applications & documentation checks
- To proactively manage named vendors within an agreed contact strategy to review performance via management information, establish and resolve issues and implement improvement plans.
- To enhance any credit proposal that is deemed worthy of appeal and to represent that proposal in a professional manner.
- Handling customer and supplier queries effectively, including incoming telephone calls and correspondence.
- Overseeing the team mailbox and responding within agreed SLA’s.
- Quoting settlement figures within agreed SLA’s.
- Negotiate and obtain appropriate approvals for novation and restructure requests
- Processing refunds within delegated authority limit and in cooperation with Administration team
- Taking Ownership of Unwinds & Substitutions in cooperation with Administration team
- Termination of Contracts upon early termination in cooperation with Administration team
- Investigating and resolving credit balances in cooperation with Administration team
- Change of customer payment due dates in cooperation with Administration team
- Manage Incident and Complaints logging and follow-up
- Treating Customer’s Fairly (TCF) – Ensure the Customer’s experience is considered at the centre of our service.
Cross Division/Business Unit working
- To maintain regular contact with the senior management team appraising them of any potential issues or problems. Suggest new ways of working or process alterations where appropriate.
- To work closely with the Credit risk department when issues arise on customers’ accounts either in terms of fraudulent activity on the account or payment/rescheduling issues.
- To operate within agreed budgets and achieve agreed financial targets within EVS.
- To work with colleagues across the business to deliver the goal of increased profitability for the business unit whilst maintaining a focus on total customer service.
- To undertake any other duties as specified from time to time in accordance with the company’s business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to Data Protection, Money Laundering and Treating the Customer Fairly (‘TCF’) and attend update training as may be required from time to time.
- Carrying out and be fully aware of actions as are required to meet the requirements of the company’s Corporate Governance framework including attendance at any relevant management and committee meetings.
- Operate within defined policies, processes and controls and delegated authorities.
- A confident, ambitious and stand out character with the ability to build relationships over the phone or in person.
- An organized self-starter encompassing a sales mentality
- Passionate about Customer Service, passionate about EVS and our offering
- Has a positive influence on colleagues and leads productivity
- Must demonstrate empathy and an ability to work within a team environment
- Emotionally intelligent with a mature attitude
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adapts well to change and thrives in fast pace surroundings
Core Capabilities and Experience
- Experience with communicating at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in managing own work loaded and working collaboratively with others to achieve business objectives
- An organized self-starter encompassing a sales mentality with conviction to proactively canvass for incremental business
- Ability to analyze financial information at a basic level and to be able to use data to support a credit application or conduct basic questioning.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good Understanding of Financial Services industry
- Working knowledge of Alfa and/or HPD financial systems
- Good level of numeracy and literacy- with minimum GCSE grades C+ in Maths and English or equivalent
- Must have the ability to predict and plan for future business requirements.
- Must hold a full clean driving license
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 701577