One of Britain’s leading mobile banks is on a mission to disrupt the traditional banking industry. They have built an app with smart money management tools to help customers live a healthier financial life. Whilst offering ground breaking B2B banking and payments services.
Since their launch, they have opened more than 460,000 accounts; Won numerous banking awards and have expanded rapidly to not employ more than 340 people just in the London office alone.
They are a fully licensed UK bank, with the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company and are obsessed with providing their customers with the best banking app and money management experience around.
Everyone gets the chance to own interesting things from day one, and it is said that one of the best things about working there is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
- Being responsible for FX payments, including manual processing of SEPA and Swift.
- Supporting payment processing.
- Investigating customer queries relating to international payments.
- Liaising with other banks in order to investigate queries.
- Recalling and tracing payments.
- Providing SME payment support to the Contact Centre and Payment Operations teams.
- Ensuring external and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Ensuring that appropriate payment policies and procedures are updated on a periodic basis to reflect regulatory changes.
- Strong knowledge of foreign exchange payment processing.
- Experience in a back-office banking environment.
- Detailed knowledge of FX transactions, International Payments, SEPA and Swift.
- Strong knowledge of Swift and SEPA payments guidelines, scheme rules and regulatory framework.
- Ability to analyse payment instructions for viability.
- Ability to balance workload, dealing with multiple priorities and ability to work within a team in a changing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com