Our client is a technology company focusing on the field of intelligent business, which develops all kinds of smart retail business hardware devices. They are also the first enterprise to obtain two successive rounds of financing from Xiaomi Technology in the field of intelligent business. With the rapid development of Internet, our client rises in response to customers' needs on pursuing a better life. As a representative of innovative technology companies focusing on business solutions, they continue to develop and launch various platforms tools and products with industrial design originality. Their products focus on innovating the retail experience through state-of-the-art Mobile POS, Self-Service Kiosks, Desktop POS & EPOS, and POS Power Banks.
- Engage in the full business development and sales cycle with prospective customers including presentations, understanding their requirements, tailoring product offerings, maintaining effective relationships with key decision-makers, business negotiations, including actively driving contract negotiations
- Prospect for potential verticals
- T1 & T2 international retail customers for ES L & Network infrastructure.
- Transportations, home delivery, governmental deals and any relevant verticals for our products
- Ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Visit and identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and the company’s Managing Directors and Sales Managers when appropriate.
- Review/scope out prospective customer and partner business requirements; advise on the best business solutions and prepare commercial proposals, presentations and/or other required documents
- Elaborate the best technical / business proposal, answer the RFP, RFQ,
- Managing assigned existing customer relationships and develop incremental business opportunities.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, objectives
- Demonstrating a good knowledge of all products and services and an understanding of their impact on the assigned customer´s business.
- Compile detailed customer business specifications and work closely with the technical and project team to implement pilots and/or full customer projects
- Define the best pricing strategy for our products /solutions /services.
- Creating value propositions and communicating the benefits of these to the market.
- Continuously expanding knowledge on information technologies for retail payments and the electronic payments industry.
- 10 years + Business Development and Account Management experience with an ability to translate complex customer needs into opportunities for the company’s capabilities and services
- Proven experience in developing new markets (and/or segments), taking new products into the market and actively participating in defining new product offerings
- Ability to articulate and professionally present solutions to respond creatively to customer needs
- Strong commercial networks and ability to develop business from scratch
- Strong product & industry knowledge (Product, Solution, market segment, payment, ECR, Retails)
- Good technical skills, HW, SW, Cloud base application SaaS,
- Good collaborative skills. Collaborate with multiple teams across the organization / business / partners
- Good communication skills. Ability to speak and write to a high standard. Present new products, write the story of products, for various vertical channels / customers.
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org