We are looking for someone with strong technical mobile money background and with a vision of where the industry should be heading. Excellent stakeholder management skills will also be required to be successful in this role.
- You will be responsible for managing the evolution of the Certification criteria, ensuring that we maintain a high bar in order to promote excellence in operational practices, through the Certification. This will involve thought leadership in key areas covered by the Certification, including AML/CFT, risk management, channel security and consumer protection.
- You will manage the Certification Working Group, which involves Heads of Compliance and Risk from leading mobile money providers globally and engage with technical experts externally. This will be key to capture learnings from the first wave of certifications and ensure we leverage these to strengthen the Certification Initiative.
- You will manage relationships with the Certification Scheme Operator Alliances Management and work closely with them to ensure that the policies and processes around the Certification is smooth and effective.
- You will coordinate a cross-functional team within the company across Advocacy and Regulation, Marketing and Legal with support from a Project Manager to ensure the effective management of the Certification initiative across all key aspects.
- Finally, you will be responsible for shaping and managing the next phase of the company Mobile Money activities in the area of fraud and risk.
- You are an experienced mobile money specialist whose expertise and reputation is widely recognized among your peers.
- You have a strong technical knowledge, including in areas relating to AML/CFT, risk management, channel security and consumer protection.
- Your background includes substantial experience within the private sector, for example as Head of Compliance and Risk within a mobile operator, a bank, a payments company or a leading consultancy.
- You have experience working with and managing cross-functional teams.
- You have experience managing external stakeholders, including aligning stakeholders with diverse views and conflicting interests.
- You are methodical and organized, with a strong ability to deliver within timelines and work under pressure.
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com and for an initial discussion call Melanie on 01604 766851
Date posted: 23/05/2018