- Guide new customers through the integration process, assisting them with technical queries
- Efficiently manage inbound support queries, via email, from both new and existing customers and/or their development partners
- Act as customer champion, providing expert advice on payment processing to both new and existing clients
- Quickly and efficiently resolve technical issues, both proactively and as they arise
- Set up all merchant details and accounts using internal systems
- Understanding of the payments industry and payment lifecycle
- Previous experience in a PSP in a customer-facing support role
- Technical understanding of merchant on-boarding
- Highly analytical
- Strong Excel
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
The successfully candidate will be required to work closely with other areas of the business including Sales, Marketing and Product. Pre-sales support experience would be considered advantageous. While exposure to the different stages of the product lifecycle would be considered a distinct advantage.
In return we offer the opportunity to join a young, dynamic organisation with aggressive growth plans. The successful candidate will receive diverse exposure to the payments industry working with some of the leading professionals in the business, presenting an excellent opportunity to development your career within the payments industry.
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com and for an initial discussion call Melanie on 01604 766851
Date posted: 11/07/2018