Our client is looking for a client service champion to provide a centre of Service Excellence to both their Internal and External clients.
Someone who knows how to focus on things that matter and can roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
If you’re switched on to the worlds of retail, marketing, technology and loyalty. If you crave an environment where challenge and responsibility go hand in hand. If you want to help shape the world of banking and retail customer experience, then look no further (or more precisely, read on)!
You’ll sit within their Business Operations Support Services function; The BOSS Team! You'll be responsible for helping to build brilliant, strategic, service focused relationships with their Publishing clients.
They are on a mission to transform how retail brands and banks drive customer experience and relationships, and you’ll be a big player in maintaining the level of service they provide their partners in support of these relationships. You'll be the voice of the customer providing value to both the customer and the relationship.
Service Management is a customer-focused approach to delivering and managing information technology during and post project development & implementation. The focus is on providing value to the customer and also on the customer relationship.
Service management is performed by IT service providers through people, process and information technology by focusing on the client, product or service requirements.
The job holder will have Incident Management experience and a background in payments. They will be responsible for the integrity of partner data held within the production environments, and the stabilisation of a product or service in production once it’s been delivered.
You will be part of the wider Business Operations Support Services Team, but you will act as the ‘voice of the customer’ ensuring the quality of the services the company provides and focus on the relationship with their partners and suppliers.
You will have the ability to respond and adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Primary point of contact for Internal & External Incident Management and Issue Resolution Management
- Continuous Improvement or bug fix documentation/escalation
- Incident dash-boarding.
- Partner Executive Steering Group and Ops Forum documentation & representation
- Own all operational processes in support of MID management
- Partner set-up process management
- Agree and manage all Partner Service Level Agreements
- Partner Service Reviews - Run collaborative reviews (with Product and Publisher teams) of company implemented products/services to ascertain whether the product/service is working as intended and is still delivering benefit i.e. productivity and revenue
- Project Support Post Release – Project Warranty management, responsible for defining what is covered as part of warranty and managing this into BAU.
- Act as a general support to other members of the BOSS team to help knowledge share across the team.
- Product training and documentation – assist with the training for internal and client teams as appropriate.
- Lead the collation and analysis of performance factors such as the following;
- Post-implementation ‘project’ (not business standard MI)
- Data file loading
- Page loading
- Service down time
- Service management windows
- Website availability
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an IT project delivery role
- Lead the delivery of small to medium sized projects or work streams of larger projects
- Experience of Agile SDLC methodologies and processes
- Experienced in stakeholder management to senior executive level
- A team-oriented, personable and out-going attitude and the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
- Has a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features
- Analytical mind set, good with numbers and v. proficient in Excel/Visio
- Attention to detail and accuracy as well as having mental agility and stamina
- Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole
- Excellent administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organisational skills, including very strong process skills and detail-orientation
- Totally trustworthy, reliable and honest
- Performed roles in Project Management, Business Analysis and Product Development
- Educated to Degree level 2:1 or above
- Experience in a Platform business that has scaled to meet the demands of exponentially increasing buyers and sellers is strongly preferable
- Understanding of the loyalty industry is a bonus
- Able to bring a toolkit of techniques/methodologies learned and tested over time
- Appreciation/knowledge of the Product Management discipline
- Experience in business planning/forecasting
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard on 01604 241790