A newly created opportunity for a Payments Architect has arisen within a leading loyalty payments company, an innovative and exciting Fintech based in Berkshire.
Our client is transforming the world of loyalty. Through their unique technology solution, they are able to identify customers each time they pay using their payment card at a retailer and seamlessly reward them. Meaning their customers never need to carry loyalty cards ever again. And they never miss out on earning rewards. It also easily offers Retailers the insight and tools to fully interact and engage customers through consumer centric content and digitalise their customer engagement experience.
As a Payments Architect, you will provide deep technical subject matter expertise on payments architecture for the business. This is a faced paced, hands on position that requires an extensive technical end to end knowledge of payments.
You will be working with a talented team of people who love what they do.
- Own the accountability for the strategic direction of the payment’s architecture, shape and define the architectural vision to support the agile delivery of solutions, whilst ensuring the right outcomes for the company are delivered from a risk and strategy perspective.
- Work collaboratively with other key areas within Architecture to ensure resilience and performance is considered from all viewpoints.
- Create, develop and manage the key operational processes within their domain, ensuring that the processes represent best practice and meet the wider governance objectives of Architecture.
- Provide end-to-end ownership of Digital Payment solutions delivery meeting requirements, delivering the architecture required to deliver both functional and non-functional capabilities that align with the overall architecture culture.
- Provide collaborative support across Solution & Enterprise Architecture with design, implementation, specifications, standards and API deployment.
- Ensure the successful implementation of the Payments roadmap through the definition of a common set of design and process standards, driving the adoption of these standards
- Gather requirements, influence & engage with key business stakeholders in the definition of Payments Architecture.
- Inspire and influence across both technical and business teams to ensure initiatives are aligned with business needs and establish architectural standards.
- Maintain a thorough documentation process of systems and applications
- You will be a deep subject matter expert in Digital Payment Architecture
- You will have a detailed understanding of software applications, information, infrastructure, integration, security and data aspects of platform architectures.
- Technical and Commercial expertise along with a strategy-oriented mindset
- Experienced in leading the definition of payments architecture and roadmaps across an Agile business unit
- An ability to present and communicate complex architectural issues clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong track record of delivering highly complex programs and projects on time and within budget with high business & customer satisfaction
- Be a creative but analytical thinker, who is solutions and results-oriented, as well as client-focused
- Detailed knowledge of payment rails/POS
- A detailed working knowledge of Card Scheme integration
- Experience with PAN/DPAN Tokenisation
- Experience within; Billing & Pricing, Settlements, Collections, Reconciliations
- A detailed knowledge of Mobile Wallets and/ or Loyalty highly desirable
How to apply