Our client one of the largest online value retailers in the UK. They offer a personal shopping service to 1.8 million customers each year online via their two websites and their catalogue. They in the North West with great motorway links.
Our client is constantly evolving & transforming, they now have an opening for a Payments Product Manager to join their Financial Services (Commercial) Team.
Reporting to their Head of Financial Services (Commercial) you will deliver the technical execution of commercially successful payment products and aligned to the FS Commercial strategy, ensuring that all activities contribute to a positive customer experience and adhere to regulatory, compliance and quality standards.
- Managing and executing the delivery of the FS payment products that supports and contributes to the FS commercial strategy
- Managing and monitoring the commercial performance of payment products, maximising customer experience and profitability opportunities
- Ensuring that all payment products adhere to governance and compliance standards and expectations
- Identifying, building and maintaining key relationships internally and externally, ensuring that all payment products are coordinated and aligned to business wide strategies
- Providing continuous improvement support, ensuring that associated change projects are landed successfully in the team/department
- Experience of financial services payment products and technical delivery within the retail sector
- Good working knowledge of financial sector compliance and governance, i.e., banking regulations, PCI and payment processing
- Working experience of launching new payment methods
- Working knowledge of systems such as Welcome Financier and Payment Gateways
- Ability to build positive relationships and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive and understand customer experience whilst delivering commercial benefits
- Is analytical, pragmatic and systematic in approach
- Ability to produce and interpret data and information
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
- IT literate
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org