This role is a unique opportunity for a pre-sales expert in the payments industry looking to move towards consultancy. Although the role will be based in Dusseldorf, Germany, our clients is providing an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work and be trained in Manchester, UK, for the first 6 months - all expenses covered. Ideal for an ambitious and hungry individual, flexible to working abroad and travelling extensively throughout Europe.
The successful candidate will become a key member of a team of European consultants assisting in the management of client projects and relationships across a diverse portfolio of German-based merchants, working to review and optimise their payments arrangements.
As part of the Pre-Sales Consultant role, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving opportunities, assisting in negotiations, and helping to deliver financial improvements to all clients. Targets will be set and assessed on these points. A successful Pre-Sales Consultant will make significant contribution to company revenue and profit, specifically within the German region. Following successful integration with the team and meeting performance objectives, there is the opportunity for the candidate to help lead the set-up of a new German office.
Normal hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, however, when necessary you will be expected to work outside these hours.
- Native German speaker
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal
- Educated to degree level with an average grade of 2/2:1 or above (preferably mathematics, scientific, or business-related degree)
- Some sales and negotiation experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Strong skills and experience of Microsoft Excel to analyse data
- Strong organisational skills, ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Performance focused with a desire to succeed and make a difference
- Be a self-starter and able to work on own initiative with little direction
- Flexible and willing to travel extensively across Europe.
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com