Due to the continued growth of the business, a new vacancy for Product Manager Hospitality & Retail Solutions has been created. The successful candidate will join our existing Product Management Team reporting to the Head of Product Management. The role will take product ownership of the integrated solutions across our hospitality and retail suite of products. The product suite encompasses both customer present and customer not present but with a strong focus on the former. In addition to working closely with both technical and commercial colleagues, the role will need to align closely with relevant external technical partners such as Oracle, Agilysis, Stay in Touch and others. The role will involve being the focal point of contact across the business in understanding and defining the product proposition for these segments in addition to lifecycle management and roadmap strategy.
- Manage the proposition solutions across both segments with a deep level understanding of the relevant POS & PMS integrations and features.
- Work with the Product Content team to deliver first class collateral and communication show casing all relevant products.
- Work closely with Development and Engineering colleagues on addressing technical gaps, releases, lifecycle management and product roadmap.
- Build strong visible relationships with integrator partners to address technical issues and product enhancements.
- Attend industry relevant events and build a strong partner network to establish market requirements and align to product roadmap.
- Support sales and business development colleagues in ensuring product knowledge and releases are effectively communicated.
- Attend relevant key account client meetings and relevant sales pitches when support and expert product knowledge is required.
- Manage the release cycles and lifecycle management through maintaining a central database catalogue relevant to product segments.
- Take an active part in relevant release, pilot and service committee meetings to take ownership of issues relating to the product range.
The ideal candidate should have previous Product Management experience within Hospitality or Retail and ideally either experience or a strong understanding of payment services. The candidate should also have the ability to effectively communicate product features to internal and external stakeholders and be able to grasp the market requirements and needs of our clients. The ability to grasp and understand the technical architecture and features of complex integrations is essential, as such a background in working with point of sale or property management systems would be highly advantageous.
In addition we are looking for a candidate that is self-sufficient and able to take business ownership of this product range.
- Proven track record of working in a product environment with integrated payment solutions.
- Experience of productizing complex payment integrations preferably within POS or PMS environments.
- Strong experience of managing product lifecycle and product release cycles.
- A good industry knowledge of Hospitality or Retail commerce that can be applied to relevant payment propositions.
- Ability to research market and define future product strategy and roadmap.
- A proven track record of building profitable relationships with relevant partners that are crucial to a market proposition.
- Experience of defining product collateral and effective marketing of solution types.
- Great customer facing and presentation skills in a client focused environment.
- Excellent analytical and pro-active, ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Strong relationship management with suppliers / partners throughout several countries.
- Good communication and user document writing skills (English mandatory)
- Pro-active and well organized attitude in all areas
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks maintaining overview and focus
- Team player
- Business/financial/technical/marketing university degree or equivalent would be valued
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a product management environment.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Any European additional languages are considered as an asset.
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com