Our client is a Fintech business based in Dublin and London, providing currency hedging solutions that simplify the process of currency risk management.
The ideal candidate for this exciting role should be enthusiastic and be seeking to further their career with a regulated financial technology company. They are entrepreneurial and willing to work as part of a team; demonstrate passion for product and lead by example in this fast-paced and dynamic technology-driven environment. The position will be based in central London with an expectation to travel to Dublin.
- Product Strategy (contributing to development of product strategy including product level PNL targeting)
- Product Design (definition of functional and operational product requirements)
- Define and effectively communicate the Product Roadmap and release cycle working with technical development teams, engineering and commercial colleagues.
- Ensure Key Account, Business Development and Partner Management teams are fully supported through consultative product expertise.
- Working alongside relevant commercial and technical colleagues define the digital product strategy and relevant product suite
- Ability to research customer requirements and identify the level of detail required by the tech team to deliver on output
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in an effective way to deliver outcomes for the product
- Communicate product and process changes to stakeholders across the business
- Development Roadmap (generation of development roadmap for products and services offered to clients, including prioritisation of process, approach and decision)
- Product Library (directory, documentation and ownership of product capabilities offered to clients including both functional and non-functional requirements)
- Product Performance (establishing and reporting on KPIs which best measure success of the proposition)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a product manager within a fintech business
- Deep Understanding of Foreign Exchange solutions
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to use initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree level (Professional qualification preferred)
- Regulatory experience with regards to financial markets and products
- Experience of product lifecycle management and managing release cycles.
- Commercially focused and pro-business
- Previous experience within the fintech industry highly desirable
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong ethical standards and an ability to influence decisions and forge effective professional relationships at all levels of the business
- Leadership skills with the ability to recruit, develop and lead a team
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com