Our client is a group of dynamic individuals and all around cool people who are all working hard to deliver a platform and ecosystem that enables merchants build dynamic and fast growing businesses by leveraging data and customer experience at the point of purchase. They are led by a team of proven leaders across payments, technology, consumer and financial services and supported by a world class network of partners.
- Owner of product vision, strategy and KPIs
- Leverages data, insight, and internal SME’s to help guide your thinking
- Define customer test strategy, briefing, test prototype
- Define Product Roadmap and Release Plan
- Support Business Analyst in creation and prioritisation of Epics and User Stories with specific, measurable and attainable acceptance criteria
- Manage product review and acceptance with Project Board
- Escalation and acceptance of risks and issues
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner.
- The ideal state is that you come from a retail financial services or fintech experience, but if you got strong digital chops then some exposure to payments, e-com, or complex API/3rd party integrations is good as well
- 4-5 years experience delivering outstanding digital products. Web and Mobile responsive needed as an absolute minimum.
- 3-4 years Agile, LEAN, or SCRUM. Strong desire to continue that journey with your next role. If we ask you to build a story map, your eyes don’t glaze over.
- You’re very customer and UX focused. Be ready to be building wireframes and briefing designers from day one.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills. This means working a room and selling them on your vision
- Highly organised and motivated. If you need to be micromanaged, please don’t apply.
- Creative thinker with a vision and the conviction to sell it, but the pragmatism that visions will/can/should evolve to get stronger
- Comfortable with Trello, Jira, and Slack
- You’ve seen Office Space. Not a real requirement but just checking if you’re still paying attention or just skimming.
Who they are looking for:
- Starter-finisher, can-do attitude to manage work
- Someone ready to up their game and start moving up to a lead/senior level
- Startup experience is great, though highly agile / LEAN backgrounds would also be a plus
- If I give you a new product, your first question is ‘why?’ Your next question is ‘show me the data’
- You understand the need to validate early and often
- Effective working in ambiguous environments
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org