An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a leading loyalty payments company, a fast paced and exciting Fintech Company based in Berkshire.
They are looking for a full time Project Manager to join their expanding team. You’ll focus on delivering mostly external customer facing projects using best practice while motivating, developing and challenging the team. Candidates must be enthusiastic, passionate and committed.
You will deliver according to best practice whilst assisting in enhancing the team’s processes. Working closely with the Business Development and Product teams, you will report on progress and plans, whilst effectively managing actions, risks and issues. The role would suit a brilliant, highly motivated Project Manager with experience in technical integrations using both Agile and Waterfall methodology.
You will be working with a talented team of people who love what they do.
This role is will be based in their Ascot and London office, with some travel to customer sites.
- Ensuring business requirements are clear and understood
- Defining and delivering approved project scope to customer and business owner’s expectations
- Manage end-to-end integration of projects
- Deliver projects to time, cost and quality
- Ensure project and technical documentation is created and maintained
- Provide regular and accurate reporting and communication
- Manage customer relationships to provide a professional face to the companys delivery
- Be flexible to support the rest of the Project team, Technical team and wider business with areas outside of immediate responsibility
- Handover projects to BaU/Operations when complete, whilst remaining available to assist
- Own it: Identify areas for improvement and own the resolution to completion
- Ability and desire to adapt to new technologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Experience implementing Prince2 best practices
- Experience in a Project Management role within IT development or software company
- Thorough understanding of the Prince2 (or equivalent) methodology, values and procedures
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to cope and remain calm under pressure
- A real interest in problem solving with a focus on results
- Aptitude to multi task with good time management skills, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, excellent personal organization, demonstrable consistently, good judgement and logical prioritisation
- Project Management certification - Prince2 practitioner or equivalent
- Customer facing Project Management
- End-to-end business change
- Microsoft Project
- Experience in using JIRA
- Experience in the payment card and/or loyalty industry
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com and for an initial discussion call Melanie on 01604 766851