Our client is a market leader in providing integrated payment solutions to various industry segments. With its worldwide references, they have acquired throughout the years a high experience in the cashless payment space by offering Security, Flexibility and Innovation.
They are present in more than 40 countries, enabling its hotels, parking, e-commerce partners with the state-of-the-art Integra product range.
To support their Global growth, they are recruiting a Project Manager for the UK.
The successful candidate will join their existing Project and Product Managers and will work closely with Business Development and the technical teams to deliver payment solutions to their key partners. The role will also involve liaising with their sales teams, integrators and partner banks within varied and demanding projects.
- Understanding and following all aspects within the classic product/project lifecycle i.e. planning, risk analysis, milestones etc;
- Facilitating the delivery of the projects within the agreed timelines and budget;
- Prepare the scope and requirements and ensure these are agreed by all parties within each project;
- Work closely with the internal development teams and external partners to ensure the resource planning and assignment is in place to achieve the delivery;
- Prepare and maintain project documentation and report on status to management;
- Maintaining a good technical understanding of company products and solutions;
- Build and maintain a network of third party integrators, acquirers and developers;
- Ensuring signoff and handover to the Service Operations team.
- Prince II or PMP qualification;
- Technical/scientific university degree or equivalent would be valued;
- MS Office and Tools (Visio, Project).
Skills & Experience
- Project Management experience in a software development environment;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, Software testing lifecycle;
- Payment Industry skills a big plus but not essential;
- Excellent analytical and pro-active, ability to work unsupervised and under pressure;
- Strong relationship management with the partners throughout several countries;
- Good communication and user document writing skills (English mandatory);
- Pro-active and well organized attitude in all areas;
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks maintaining overview and focus;
- Team player;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a technical project management environment.
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org