One of Britain’s leading mobile banks is on a mission to disrupt the traditional banking industry. They have built an app with smart money management tools to help customers live a healthier financial life. Whilst offering ground breaking B2B banking and payments services.
Since their launch, they have opened more than 460,000 accounts; Won numerous banking awards and have expanded rapidly to not employ more than 340 people just in the London office alone.
They are a fully licensed UK bank, with the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company and are obsessed with providing their customers with the best banking app and money management experience around.
Everyone gets the chance to own interesting things from day one, and it is said that one of the best things about working there is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
- Being responsible for payment schemes, including manual processing of Faster Payments, BACs and CASS (Current Account Switch Service).
- Promptly dealing with queries and investigations while keeping operational risks to a minimum.
- Show ownership and accountability for offering solutions that help and benefit our customers
- Actively seek to improve processes and workflows
- Support incident management
- Work closely with Reconciliation's team to resolve outstanding breaks.
- Maintain existing and create new procedural documentation.
- Supporting the team and dealing with ad-hoc tasks that may arise.
- Strong experience within a payment processing role.
- Previous experience in a back-office operations environment.
- Detailed working knowledge of any of the following Payments schemes – CASS/BACS/Faster Payments.
- Knowledge of payments guidelines, scheme rules and regulatory framework.
- Ability to balance workload, dealing with multiple priorities and ability to work within a team in a changing environment.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com