TPN Recruitment specialise in executive recruitment for the Cards, Digital Payments & Consumer Finance sectors. We are a boutique agency which confidently works the full range of management salary bands (typically £80,000 - £120,000) within our sector. Our team is made up of some great talent all who have a deep knowledge and understanding of the Cards & Payments industry.
TPN is one of the UK’s leading niche recruitment consultancies. First class people skills, ambition and the ability to identify top talent will bring you real success and generous rewards at TPN. With a flair for building long term relationships with clients and candidates alike, TPN is a company where your opinions and your contribution to team achievements count. In response to the rapid industry growth, newly emerging brands and technologies. We are seeking to recruit an additional recruitment consultant who is highly motivated, enjoys working in a friendly collaborative environment, and who aspires for ownership.
- Responsible for building your own client portfolio and managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Responsible for building a trusted network of both passive and active candidates within the Payments space.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and HR professionals within key client companies, working collaboratively and sometimes in an advisory role
- Through the conversations you hold you will be expected to gain market intelligence such as trends, acquisitions and create business development leads.
- Play a key role in the company’s overall business development activity, identifying and seeking out new opportunities
- Represent TPN to clients and candidates in a highly professional and ethical manner
- Adhere to relevant legal frameworks (e.g. equality legislation, data protection act)
- Regular travel to client meetings in London and across the UK
- Will ideally have recruitment experience. Running a 360 desk (business development, client management and recruitment)
- Experience of interviewing candidates and meeting clients face to face
- A proven track record of growing client accounts and sustaining strong client relationships
- Enjoys closing sales and winning repeat business from clients
- Likely to prefer working intelligently on more specialised assignments rather than with a numbers-driven, high volume workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office, web research and database management
- Proven ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure whilst handling several ongoing assignments
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Interested in the Cards & Payments industry. With the drive and motivation to gain an in-depth knowledge
- Be eligible to work in the UK
How to apply
- Please submit your CV by email to David Earles, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no closing date as we are looking to fill this newly created position as soon as possible so early applications are welcomed. Following an initial phone discussion and/ or face to face conversation, candidates will be interviewed at our Northampton offices.
- Applicants will be expected to have researched TPN in advance of their interview.