Our client’s mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels their brand and their global team – they are proud that they are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, they understand that you are much more than your day job. They encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or their wellness programs, our client respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, they offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, they can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates their uniqueness.
If you think you could support as a Senior Account Lead they want to hear from you.
Responsible for actively managing the relationship with one of their Signature Clients, to promote and secure use of their products and services.
Responsible for driving sales and development across the business in the UK & Ireland market. By building deep partnerships with their clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions with a strong focus on developing this client segment.
- Manage a signature account, ensuring members are provided appropriate support from the company
- Be accountable for prioritising conflicting and competing demand across products to ensure the company’s resources are deployed to maximum effect
- Engaged in management activities at an industry or market level and has the ability to influence divisional direction, plans and / or priorities
- Work with members to identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing new products and services as appropriate, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as one
- Work closely with the client regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders and ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is maintained
- Demonstrate good knowledge of all products and services, with expert knowledge in certain areas. Expected to understand the impact of their specialty area on assigned client´s business
- Engage with cross functional colleagues ensuring teams such as marketing, merchant & acquiring and consulting are appropriately involved and informed about relevant member issues
- Engage in internal stakeholder management within the company, lobbying management to drive change internally and ensuring teams such as the marketing and consulting teams are appropriately involved and abreast of the issues
- Provide guidance and support with major contract negotiations and is involved in all major structural changes/account restructures.
- Work closely with own member business, liaising with all key stakeholders on a regular basis and developing a quality “trusted adviser” relationship
- Proactively works with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing new products and services as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions and departmental plans
- Extensive needs-based sales management experience with an ability to translate complex clients’ needs into opportunities for the company’s capabilities and services
- A passion and curiosity for payments - the consumer experience and the commercial drivers
- Experience of current account/debit
- Proven authentic leadership of virtual teams to deliver for your client
- Must have good commercial acumen and ideally have experience of P&L responsibility.
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills, operating comfortably at Exec/Board level
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org