Our client’s mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels their brand and their global team – they are proud that they are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, they understand that you are much more than your day job. They encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or their wellness programs, our client respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, they offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, they can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates their uniqueness.
If you think you could support as a Senior Business Development Manager they want to hear from you.
Leads business development activity for the company UK & Ireland, manage clients from the new to already established and provide support to the UK & Ireland team in developing strategic new business opportunities for the company.
- Responsible for supporting specific UK & Ireland new Business Development opportunities, galvanising the business to focus on and deliver against these opportunities
- Lead and / or support the delivery of RFP / RFI responses for the company to their card issuing clients in the UK & Ireland
- Engage with cross functional colleagues ensuring teams such as marketing, merchant & acquiring and consulting are appropriately involved and informed in new business opportunities, leading virtual teams to deliver the right client responses and endeavouring to break down silos and work together as one
- Develop a good knowledge of the company’s products and services and how they can benefit their clients
- Support deal structuring activities for specific client opportunities, engaging with internal stakeholders to deliver optimal financial and contractual approaches
- Undertake analysis to support business and commercial proposals
- Support the development of the UK&I BD pipeline
- Take responsibility for specific target client opportunities, proactively building relationships and developing relevant company proposals while acting as an ambassador for the company externally
- Demonstrate a consultative-led sales approach, working with clients to identify and understand new and ongoing requirements for specific opportunities based on company insights, client needs and pain points
- Provide a client perspective on developing relevant and compelling new business proposals
- Share BD best practice across the broader UK&I business
- Previous experience of Business Development / consultative-led sales management, preferably in B2B
- Knowledge and experience of the cards and payments business including market trends and commercial drivers, with insight into credit card issuance / consumer lending
- Broad working knowledge about the company and its products and services
- Curiosity and appetite to learn and develop
- Resilience and tenacity
- Be commercially focused and pragmatic, have the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Have capacity to become a respected and valued partner at multiple levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally, and build positive and constructive relationships
- Professional approach, positively representing the company in external client interactions
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com