Our client’s mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels their brand and their global team – they are proud that they are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, they understand that you are much more than your day job. They encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or their wellness programs, our client respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, they offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, they can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates their uniqueness.
If you think you could support as a Senior Business Development Manager Commercial Payments B2B they want to hear from you.
You will lead B2B & Commercial business development activity for the company, manage Commercial & B2B clients from the new through to business as usual stage and provide operational support to the UK & Ireland Business Development team in developing strategic new business opportunities for the company.
- Client management of Commercial and B2B clients from new through to the business as usual stage
- Identify client opportunities for new products/services enabling business improvement and growth in line with the clients’ business objectives and priorities
- Work with B2B & Commercial product teams to deliver tailored solutions to UK&I clients
- Provide market feedback regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs for new opportunities
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business opportunity
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Work alongside clients, liaising with multiple stakeholders with the aim of growing the business through collaboration, building quality and deepening relationships
- Build on team’s analytical skills and business knowledge, sharing your subject matter expertise
- Support team in market development activities and initiatives to further the company’s objectives and targets
- Supporting cross functional initiatives as required
- Develop excellent knowledge of the company’s products and services and understand the impact of your specialty area on client business
- Proven Business Development skills and experience
- Good understanding of B2B /Commercial product suite
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- Broad knowledge about the company and its products and services
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Be commercially focused and pragmatic, have the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Be a self-motivated employee who can work alone and in a team
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as member of a team, communicate clearly with both colleagues and clients, be able to lead and motivate within a matrix organization
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Result oriented team player, client focused and obsessed with value
- Have capacity to become a respected and valued partner at multiple levels
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org