Our client makes it easy for consumers to pay anyhow, anywhere, using highly secure specialized transaction flows that support the needs of their clients. The services we offer cover the full transaction journey from integrated P2PE EMV hardware linked to their hosted infrastructure and payment gateway services, to online and in-app payment acceptance linked to onsite and digital solutions.
Their secure hosted platform unifies multiple payment channels allowing merchants to confidently trade in person and online in over 40 countries worldwide with local or centralized reporting accessible from anywhere through their web portal.
Their global portfolio of merchants across Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Retail, Car Rental and Parking include the likes of Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Soho House, Starbucks, Pret a Manger, Caffe Nero, Europcar, WH Smith, Parkeon and many more.
Due to the continued growth of the business, a new vacancy for the role of Senior Product Manager for Terminal Solutions has been created. The successful candidate will join their existing Product Management Team, reporting to the Head of Product Management.
The role will focus on managing their range of Terminal solutions across multiple segments and geographies. This will involve working closely with leading brand vendors such as Verifone, Ingenico, Worldline and PAX.
In addition to owning the product roadmap for each terminal type, the role will manage the external product relationships with the terminal vendors ensuring the best value is being driven from support processes, release cycles and product development.
Relationship management will be a key skill requirement with both external partners, merchant clients and with internal colleagues. Key internal colleagues will include technical development and engineering teams where the role will focus on product development and release management. In addition, the role will work heavily with commercial teams on ensuring thier terminal product range is clearly communicated and understood.
- Managing the product relationships with all third party terminal vendors. Being the focal point of contact and escalation for relationship management for product development, release cycles and support related issues.
- Own the product roadmap for all terminal types. Document release management, product features, new terminal types, with geographical and segment relevance.
- Manage the customer experience centre at Twickenham where customer demos are conducted. Be the terminal demo point of expertise in terms of product knowledge with great presentation and engagement skills to existing and potential clients.
- Work closely with commercial colleagues on training on terminal product knowledge and where required join sales and key account teams in client engagement meetings where required.
- Liaise with technical colleagues in both terminal development and engineering teams on terminal product development, release cycles and all technical requirements.
- Ensure Procurement and Stock Management teams are aligned with current product proposition and third party vendors procurement sourcing. Work in partnership on pricing proposition ensuring commercial teams have all required product pricing tools.
- Work closely with Mar Coms Product Content team on product collateral relating to Terminal Solutions.
- Attend relevant exhibitions and events promoting company products. Be the point of expertise for all aspects of the terminal range.
The ideal candidate would have previous Product Management experience within the Payment industry with a strong background of working directly with payment terminals. The candidate should also have the ability to effectively communicate product features to internal and external stakeholders and be able to grasp the market requirements and needs of our clients.
- Product Management experience with a PSP or similar.
- Experience of working with Payment terminals.
- Experience of working with third party vendors.
- A strong understanding of the customer present payment market and the leading terminal brands.
- A track record of working effectively with commercial & technical teams to successfully deploy a product and improve merchant uptake.
- Ability to brief business requirements into engineering teams.
- Excellent analytical and pro-active, ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Strong relationship management with suppliers / partners throughout several countries.
- Good communication and user document writing skills (English mandatory)
- Pro-active and well organized attitude in all areas
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks maintaining overview and focus
- Team player
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org