As the world's leader in digital payments technology, our client’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, our client is applying their brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Reporting to the Head of Go to Market, Global Data Products, you will be an integral part of our client’s Data Products team, helping to build the strategy and approach to drive brand and business results. You will help manage the marketing efforts for a portfolio of our client’s data and analytics products as part of their shift to digital in the changing payments landscape.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams across the business, you will own the execution of marketing initiatives for data products, which include data-driven applications, APIs, and software-as-a-service platforms.
- You will collaborate across our global and regional marketing, product, and communications teams to develop and deliver innovative programs and content that drive demand.
- Attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, and are imperative in your ability to represent the brand in everything from product development and design to outbound communications.
- You are obsessed with tracking performance, and always have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
- You and your team are an extension of the groups Product Organization, regularly collaborating with product managers, product strategists, engineers and sales.
- Product marketing or related experience
- Comfort with market research, go-to-market planning and new technology product and feature launch activities
- Experience marketing APIs, data products/solutions
- Good technical acumen
- Excellent communication, organisation, and project management skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, and experience with agency teams
- Creative, analytical problem solver
- Self-starter with ability to build and manage programs from scratch
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt and move quickly to accomplish goals
- Experience at a SaaS company is preferred, but not required
- Financial industry experience is a large plus
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org