From instore and online card processing, to card issuing and ATM, our client touches every part of what is arguably Fintech’s most exciting investment spaces. Operating pan-European they maximise payment acceptance for customers through a combination of best-in-class technology, constant innovation, and inhouse expertise. They are independently owned and enjoy the backing of leading Fintech investors. With an impressive growth trajectory, this company are constantly looking for the best and brightest industry talent to help support their ambitious goals.
Their values are more that words on a page, they live and breathe them in everything that they do, they challenge each other and hold themselves to account on how they are delivering them. Their core values are;
- One focus. We keep our customers at the heart of everything we do and its essential that everyone at Cashflows has a customer mindset.
- Trailblazing. We aren't afraid to go in a different direction if it’s the right direction. We are 5 steps ahead, we challenge this in each other all the time.
- Wholehearted. We have unparalleled passion, determination and urgency. We don't wait for things to happen. We make it happen.
- All for one. We are a group of people who mutually support each other to succeed.
- Keep it simple. We don't get distracted by adding layers of complexity. We work hard to make life easy.
- Step up. We believe in doing what we say we do. We always rise to the occasion.
About the Opportunity
As the Senior Sales Manager - Ecommerce you'll be responsible for going into the market and uncovering new opportunities in the Retail and Financial Services sector, as a seasoned sales professional you’ll bring new customers and leads to the organisation and build the sales pipeline. We’re looking for you to be high energy, solution driven and delivery orientated. Acquiring experience is a must! You’re able to be based from home in this role, but you’ll need to be able to travel to the company offices in Cambridge and London, and of course visit customers across the UK. You'll be part of the Sales team, reporting to the Head of Direct Sales.
- Spear heading the company to develop and build traction in the e-commerce sector Working as an industry expert and go-to person in the Sales team.
- You’ll carry a sales target and be responsible for developing, nurturing and closing sales opportunities aligned to company strategic growth goals.
- Building a sales pipeline by drumming up new business and searching for the next big opportunity for your sector.
- Effectively managing expectations with potential new customers, putting them at the heart of what you do and working with the rest of the business to deliver.
- Collaborating across functions, especially Product Development, Marketing, Risk & Compliance to ensure the company can meet, deliver and exceed customer commitments.
- Planning how you’ll execute your sales goals and building a sales strategy in your sector, delivering your strategy with the rest of the Sales team.
- Pushing the companies visibility in the market, building connections and relationships, internally and externally. Holding yourself accountable, be disciplined with your targets, metrics and prospects.
- Listen to the customers needs and work effectively to deliver the right solutions for the customer and Company.
- Looking for an ecommerce specialist with 5-7 years minimum in-depth e-commerce experience
- Someone who can influence our GTM strategy and build strong platform partnerships to drive new business sales Has a strong market knowledge and established network
- Must have acquiring and gateway experience
- Opportunity for someone to join and influence and growing fintech business Ideally you’ll have experience in the Financial Services and/or Retail sectors Working at pace, building pipelines and closing deals in a 2 / 3 month cycle.
- Self starter mindset and can-do way of working
- Being highly motivated, self-driven and action orientated.
- Achieving, exceeding targets and delivering value in previous sales roles
- Collaborating internally to deliver results effectively for your customers
- Effectively listening to customers needs and translating that into sales solutions UK focused but EU experience is beneficial