Founded over 30 years ago in Ireland, they now employ over 1,600 staff in more than 60 markets on five continents. Serving over 600,000 merchants and 100 partner banks, the company manages in excess of 800 million transactions worth more than €45 billion in value. This company helps Merchants in the Retail, Hospitality, Food & Beverage and Parking sectors deliver an exceptional customer experience by simplifying complex payments, helping people spend freely in-store, on-site or online. They provide full stack payments on a single platform offering acquiring, VAT Refund and Currency Conversion services.
The company’s ambition is to generate revenue for their customers through highly differentiated, digital payment services. Underpinning this is a continued passion to retain its cultural DNA.
About the Opportunity
The role of the Senior Solution Manager - Digital Hospitality will be part of a newly formed team focussing on merchant and digital solutions.
The team will define segment related payment solutions and product propositions across channels within hospitality. There will a particular focus on the digital transformation of these solutions to ensure the product proposition is fit for purpose across enterprise merchants.
To achieve this, the Senior Solution Manger will need to help identify, define and implement cross channel payment solutions and propositions that reflect the needs of our hospitality merchants.
- Defining payment solutions and propositions for enterprise hospitality merchant portfolios
- Ensuring solutions are competitive in the market and meet merchant requirements.
- Developing future proof solutions that are cross-channel (online, mobile, F2F) and focus on digital transformation.
- Work closely with commercial teams/key account managers to understand merchant requirements.
- Work with industry players (PMS, GDS, etc.) to develop required solutions.
- Collaborate with business architecture team to define payment solutions.
- Ensure solution requirements are communicated to technical design and delivery teams.
- Work with technical delivery teams to ensure build/delivery is in line with requirements.
- Develop solutions/product proposition materials for commercial teams - including training on new products/solutions.
- Cross functional collaboration on products/solutions as needed, e.g. marketing for communications, press releases, presentation materials
- Expertise in hospitality industry (at least 5 years related experience required)
- Digital/online payments knowledge base
- Knowledge of hospitality solution/services providers - property management systems, OTAs, GDS, etc.
- Experience with product and strategy
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with working with business architecture teams
- Experience with working with technical delivery teams
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Highly-motivated and enjoy a challenge
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, complex and at times stressful environment
- Your work environment
- UK based role
- Flexibility to work from home
- May require travel outside the UK